Customer experience strategy
“Making customer evangelists is about creating experiences worth talking about.” Valeria Maltoni
In an increasingly competitive environment, many companies attempt to distinguish themselves by offering great service. However, there is a difference between great customer service and a world-class customer experience.
A world-class customer experience results in:
- Brand advocacy
- Customer retention
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Repeat business and cross-sell opportunities
Maïeutyk has developed a unique 4-Step Customer Experience Program allowing you to jump ahead of the competition. Here is an overview of our customer experience program:
- Part 1 – Mapping the customer journey: Walk a mile in your customer’s shoes and map their current and their perfect journey.
- Part 2 – Developing processes: Overlay your journey map with current processes. Identify gaps in messaging or processes and turn them into opportunities. These processes form the core of your customer experience program.
- Part 3 – Training: Empower your team to act like owners and deliver a world-class customer experience. Training is customized to your industry and business realities.
- Part 4 – Aligning culture: Shift your culture towards an exceptionally customer centric one and deliver sustainable, authentic customer experiences.
Not sure if this service is for you? Take our Diagnostic.