Find different perspectives, gather opinions, and test ideas.
Focus groups are a great way to gather information about customer’s different perspectives and opinions about new ideas, products or services.
Focus groups are used for several reasons:
- Gather customer insight to develop new products or services
- Test new products, features or new ideas
- Identify new product attributes
- Generate new ideas on specific products or topics
- Find ways to improve the customer or employee experience
- Gain a better understanding of buyer behaviours
- Understand how consumers view your brand
Our skilled facilitators expertly guide participants and provide our clients with a wealth of in-depth, qualitative insight.
Not sure if this service is for you? Take our Diagnostic.