Social selling on LinkedIn
Leverage LinkedIn to grow sales.
Training: Social selling on LinkedIn
Social selling is an inbound sales tactic that’s very similar to lead nurturing.
Instead of cold calling and hard selling, inbound social selling is about connecting and interacting with potential and current customers using LinkedIn.
Who should attend? Business leaders and professionals who are responsible for business development and would like to leverage their existing network
This workshop will allow you to:
- Establish your personal brand through an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Identify potential customer in less time
- Create and manage a lead nurturing campaign that drives sales
- Strengthen your network using a simple ongoing communication plan
Training package includes :
- 6 h of practical, concrete, and virtual training
- 1 h of individual coaching
- Please note that the taxes are not included in the price shown
- In Québec, this course is subsidized at 100% through the PACME-COVID-19 program. You can also consult our handy PACME-COVID-19 guide (French only)
- This course is currently available only in French. However, we have completely bilingual coaches. If you would like to take this course in English, please fill out the contact form
Why choose a Maïeutyk training program?
- Recognized as a certified training organization by the Québec government. Our certification number is 0057181
- Our training is innovative and made up of practical exercises
- Each training program ends with the creation of an action plan, ensuring that the shared concepts can be immediately applied to the organization’s realities
- Small groups of a maximum of 10 individuals for a day of training tailored to your realities
- 1h de private coaching to adapter your action plan to your reality
- Experiences, senior professionals lead each training course
- A friendly, informal, and productive online class environment
- Networking opportunities with other class participants
- Each participant receives a certificate of success, highlighting the newly acquired skills
Download Service PDF
Not sure if this service is for you? Take our Diagnostic.