Reflect and answer the following 4 questions: Where are we at?
Where do we want to go? How will we get there? How will we measure progress?
During this exercise, the leadership team takes time out to reflect on how to take the business to the next level.
The results of a strategic planning session
- An up to date audit and clear vision of the current situation
- A clear strategic position for years to come
- Clearly defined priorities and objectives for the next 3 years
- An alignment of short-term, medium, and long-term actions around priorities and objectives
- A clear understanding of the resources required to achieve the objectives
- A simple to follow action plan to achieve objectives along with KPI to make sure you stay on track
Having an impartial third party facilitating the exercise simplifies what can be a tension filled process.
Not sure if this service is for you? Take our Diagnostic.