What is a Customer Satisfaction Survey?
A customer satisfaction survey is a tool that quantitatively measures your customer’s satisfaction level. It measures the overall perception that your customers have of your product, your service or the company itself. The satisfaction survey aims to identify priorities for improvement and track your evolution over time.
The results obtained through a customer satisfaction survey provide your organization with essential information for developing and continuously improving your customer experience. In addition, it’s a tool often used to confirm and validate the assumptions made during the workshops in the diagnostic phase.
Three Types of Customer Satisfaction Surveys
At Maïeutyk, we offer three surveys, each with distinct objectives. The three customer satisfaction survey methodologies offered by Maïeutyk are turn-key and innovative services. They help you find concrete answers to improving your customer experience.
The Percepto 360⁰ Survey
Maïeutyk’s exclusive Percepto 360⁰ tool analyzes customers’ experiences and satisfaction levels. It is a quantitative method that measures satisfaction according to several aspects. It’s available in both French and English. The main reasons to use this method are to:
- Better understanding of customer needs and expectations;
- Compare your brand to the competition and survey customer perceptions of competing products or services;
- Anticipate future customer needs in a rapidly changing marketplace;
- Track and measure customer satisfaction over time;
- Evaluate your commitment as a customer-centric company, both internally and externally;
- Increase the return on investment of marketing initiatives by gaining a better understanding of customer profiles and relationship practices.