This is where each member reveals their expertise but also their frosty side.
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course with Honors – 2002 / Canadian Securities Institute
- The Canadian Securities Course (CSC) with Honors – 2001 / Canadian Securities Institute
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Concentration, Cooperative Program – 1990 / Sherbrooke University
- Over 15 years of experience in planning, organizing. and operationalizing processes and events; including 2 years for the Centre Multisports
- Nearly 25 years of direct customer service experience in various capacities
- Proven skills in problem solving in a proactive and creative manner by adapting solutions to the needs of stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both internally and with partners and clients
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take responsibility for achieving results within a code of ethics
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and French, perfectly at ease in a computer environment
Basically, I’m a CS (Common Sense!) specialist
What Motivates Me in My Profession
I am passionate about hiking, traveling, nature, and people.
On My Bookshelf, You Can Find…
Books on philosophy, psychology, mindfulness, and books from different countries.
On My Playlist, You Can Find…
Almost everything: from traditional Tibetan songs to 50’s rock!